self-help enrichment Headline Animator

self-help enrichment

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The beginning of the year updates

Hello everyone!  I know that I didn't do a end of the year post because I was so busy with working 2 jobs at the time, which I couldn't get to this blog on time!  During that time, I did get my rest!  This week has been a very busy week for me because I have been focusing on my new book that I really to have scheduled to be released  by time March get here, which I have promised! I hope there will not be any type of delays in this book! I have been getting new ideas to this project, and have been speeding up the pace a little bit more, which I have put in some time with this new project ( Why it's so hard to forgive those who hurt us- revised and advanced edition)!  I have been focusing on this project to make this a easy read, and  not boring at all, which will have helpful information! It will be me being myself in this book! However, I am glad that I rewritten this book because it's one of the greatest blessings in my life!  After I get done with this book, I am going to market some, but I will be resting for moment from writting!  Too, I will have more posts  or videos that I find concerning finances, and will be doing articles concerning health, but don't know I am going to doing it!

These are my updates, thanks again! Until the next article, have a great evening

Copyright(©) Tyler J.Logan
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog