self-help enrichment Headline Animator

self-help enrichment

Friday, September 2, 2011

Visitors,finance authors,and self-help authors who don't have a blog: Want to rant or do a guest post for self-help enrichment

Hello everyone, I am going to make this short! Too, I have been strongly focusing on my third book, " Why it's so hard to forgive family members!" 

Thereby two weeks ago, I received an e-mail from a reader who is a subscriber of this blog, and he explained very well about suffering and some ways I didn't think about it! After reading his opinion, I sat there and thought about  how many readers financial authors, financial teachers and self-help authors who don't have a blog, but just write books, they have good content to give to other readers! I mean that they have  good stuff to give out to other people!

 Even in the self-help world that they can give to other people, it can be a blessing to them! Also people  who self-help writers, or novelist who write on issues, if you have a foundation,website of your book that can to help others, you can put it at the bottom of the page while writing the content!

Too, people who are financial teachers and authors who don't have a blog, you have the oppournity to post content based on financial information that can help a person on this blog! 

Even if you have non- scam and honest home-based business to help others fiancially,nothing scam wise because I will be strongly looking out for that! Don't think you can fool me with scams because I know it! I am not going to give nothing to the audience that I am not aware of!

And readers and subscribers  that you have awesome opinions and rants on issues in life!All of us want to make others laugh and relate to our issues!  Or it could be some type of information that you want to give to help someone!

 However, I will post a guildelines on what I won't accept! I would like readers and self-help authors to pitch in order to be a blessing to somebody else! It's you giving back, or making a person relate to your situation just as bloggers give back to you in order to be a blessing in your lives! I believe that readers, subscribers have good stuff to give to other readers who are out there!



Contact me about this opportunity!


Until the next blog! Have a great weekened!


Copyright(©) Tyler J.Logan
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog