self-help enrichment Headline Animator

self-help enrichment

Friday, December 31, 2010

The following year wrap up

Hello everyone!  Last week, it was a very busy time for me last week and among with working two jobs!
Today, I am off from my my mourning job to give the year wrap because we are fence to go into a new year! I have no new informative content for this week, but the next week coming up, I will have something new !

Besides, some of you might be excited and happy that you're seeing another year! However, I am very grateful for the year 2010, but very grateful that we are entering in the year 2011! As for me, this year have been a year of lessons and learning new things! It's very awesome to learn new things! One of the things I have learned  is about the law of attraction, which I obtained  from one of my favorite books called the "secret"!  This book has changed my life and my way of thinking!


Among with working two jobs, I have been mainly focusing last week writing my new book concerning "Why it's so difficult to forgive family members!"  I have been really focusing on this topic matter because it's an issue that a lot of people are dealing with!


The encouragment of this year close

I really do speak that the year of 2011 will be a great year of excitment and abudance for each of you! If you feel that you didn't have a good year! Then too, you can believe and speak that 2011 will be one of the greatest years of your life!  Believe and speak that things will change! I will say this, it takes work and determination to believe and speak that things will change! And always remember,when you change your thinking and inwardly , your outer situations will start to change for the good! The outer situations might not change over night, but it will start shifting in a certain period of time! In other words, it sometimes begins to shift slowly! 



My question to you! What are you believing for the year of 2011? Do you believe that things will change in your favor? I do! I am not going to hide and sugercoat it!


Then too, I would like to hear your comments  about this question, "Do you believe that things can change in your favor!?" If so,I would like to hear your thoughts!

Until the next blog post ! Be safe! Be blessed! Have a great year! Happy new year everyone!


Copyright (©) Tyler J.Logan
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog