self-help enrichment Headline Animator

self-help enrichment

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Understanding why I blog once a week, or maybe twice each week

Hello guys! I know that the readers or my subscribers are aware that I blog once a week, or maybe twice a week. Even new readers or subscribers might see me blog once a week, or twice a week. Some readers or subscribers probably might wonder and might be curious about it! Some of you might be frustrated due to seeing a blog from me once a week, or maybe twice a week! However, I want my subscribers and the readers to understand why I blog once a week, or maybe twice a week! This might be unsual to some people who have subscribed to other blogs. Most people are used to seeing some bloggers write 6 to 20 times each week. Other people who blog,they blog twice each day. Most people might enjoy blogging 6 to 20 times each week! As for me, I don't believe in 6 or 20 times a week because I like to give the readers and the people who subscribed to my blog fresh content once a week, or maybe twice a week. I believe in giving fresh content to help a person so that it will help and truly describe situations that he or she can relate to in life! Each week when I write for my subscribers or the readers, I am thinking what will truly help you, or things you can relate in life. I don't like writing on garbage in the area of self-help. I feel that if I would write 6 - 20 times each week; I feel that I am writing for nothing,and not anyalzing and thinking about what the readers truly need! Each blog I write about once each week, or maybe twice a week, I feel passionate about it, and I enjoy writing self-help information! I feel that I am giving true wisdom and ecouragement to the readers and subscribers to my blog! Some of the readers might want to see a blog every day! For me personally, that would be difficult because I believe that I would be writing for nothing! As for me getting prepared for my blog writing once a week, or maybe twice a week: I am busy anyalzing and thinking to make my content unique, informative, and helpful to the readers and to the people who have subscribed to my blog!

However, I hope that my readers and the people who subscribe to my blog can understand me! I just wanted to give an honest answer why I blog once, or may be twice a week! I hope this gives the readers a true understand why I do this! Thanks to those who were understanding! Until the next blog! Take care! Be safe! Have a great day and evening!

Copyright(©)by Tyler J.Logan
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog